Need 2 nursing post done. Please make sure you answer every question.
Requirements (FOR EACH POST****)
· 350 words min
· 1 scholarly source *less than 5 years*
· APA format
Ms. Blake is an older adult with diabetes and has been too ill to get out of bed for 2 days. She has had a severe cough and has been unable to eat or drink during this time. She has a history of Type I diabetes. On admission her laboratory values show:
Arterial blood gases (ABGs)
pH- 7.30; Pco2-40; Po2-70; HCO3-20
Arterial blood gases (ABGs)
Pco2- 35-45 mmHg
1. What is the etiology of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
2. Describe the pathophysiological process of Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
3. Identify the hallmark symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis.
4. Identify any abnormal lab results provided in the case and explain why these would be abnormal given the patient’s condition.
5. What teaching would you provide this patient to avoid Diabetic Ketoacidosis symptoms?
A three-month-old baby boy comes into your clinic with the main complaint that he frequently vomits after eating. He often has a swollen upper belly after feeding and acts fussy all the time. According to his parents, the vomiting has become more frequent this past week and he is beginning to lose weight. After careful history taking, a thorough physical exam and diagnostic work-up, the patient is diagnosed with pyloric stenosis.
1. What is the etiology of pyloric stenosis?
2. Describe in detail the pathophysiological process of pyloric stenosis.
3. Identify hallmark signs identified from the physical exam and presenting symptoms. What diagnostic tests would help to confirm the diagnosis of pyloric stenosis?
4. Describe the pathophysiology of complications of pyloric stenosis.
5. What teaching would you provide this patient/parents regarding pyloric stenosis?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more