Answers to the following questions are already written out, I need them retyped and any information added that may contribute to the answer.
Again, THE ANSWERS are already done IN THE ATTACHED PHOTOS.
For each of the five cancers discussed in class (breast, cervical, colorectal, prostate and skin), answer the following for Q 11-14:
11. What are the most common symptoms?
12. What are the most significant risk factors?
13. What are the ACS screening guidelines?
14. What are important primary prevention steps?
15. Explain “ABCD” as it relates to skin cancer.
16. What is a sentinel node biopsy? Why is it done? What advantage does it have over traditional lymph node biopsy?
17. Explain the following terms:
a) mammogram b) PAP smear c) colonoscopy d) hysterectomy e) mastectomy f) colostomy g) colposcopy
18. What are three types of skin cancer? What are distinguishing facts for each?
19. Why can prostate cancer (unlike most cancers) be treated with simply surveillance?
20. What are some possible complications of surgery or radiation treatment for prostate cancer?
21. What is the purpose of a clinical trial?
22. Describe the four phases of a clinical trial.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more