You locate a quasi-experimental research study as possible evidence to support a practice change. You notice that the study aims to make a prediction that relates to correlation between study variables. The study sample size is large and normally distributed. Reflect upon this scenario to address the following.
· In your appraisal of the evidence, you note that an independent variable is not present and that a Spearman’s ranked correlation is used to analyze data. Is this the correct level of correlational analysis? Explain your rationale.
· Are association and correlational analysis equivalent in determining relationships between variables?
· Do these findings impact your decision about whether to use this evidence to inform practice change? Why or why not?
Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (Eds.). (2017). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence or nursing practice (10th ed.). Wolters Kluwer.
· Chapter 16: Descriptive Statistics
· Chapter 17: Inferential Statistics
· Chapter 18: Multivariate Statistics
· Chapter 19: Processes of Quantitative Data Analysis
· Chapter 20: Clinical Significance and Interpretation of Quantitative Result
1 page-no spacing, Times new Roman. APA format
At lest 2 references -must be within 5 yrs.
Absolutely plagarism free.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more