1. From the e-Activity 1, analyze the primary manner in which organized crime may impact all areas in our lives. Next, based on the text, specify the main ways in which the government uses Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute (CCE) to combat global organized financial crimes like drug trafficking. Provide one (1) example of the use of RICO and CCE to support your response.
E Activity 1- Watch the video titled “Misha Glenny investigates global crime networks” (19 min 27 s). Be prepared to discuss. Video Source: TED. (2009, Sep. 14). Misha Glenny investigates global crime networks [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO1Me-MY-Q0. This video can be viewed from within your online course shell.
2. Per the text, money laundering has been called the world’s third largest business. Discuss the overall impact that money laundering has had on the world’s financial systems. Next, give your opinion of whether or not the laws in place to combat such crime are efficient. Justify your response.
3. From the e-Activity 2, compare and contrast the fundamental differences in the manner in which the general populace may interpret court decisions involving social policy. Provide a rationale for your response.
E- Activity 2- Read the discussion article titled, “What is the role of the courts in making social policy?”. Be prepared to discuss.
4. Take a position on whether or not you believe the Supreme Court is responsive to public opinion. Examine the extent to which public opinion should affect Supreme Court decisions. Support your response with at least three (3) examples of the perceived effects of public opinion on Supreme Court decisions.
5. Summarize three (3) Supreme Court decisions that you believe have had the most impact on our society. Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Discuss the general role of the U.S. Court System in influencing society. Give your opinion on whether or not you believe that mass media influences court decisions. Provide a rationale for your response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more