After reviewing the article, “Leading the Next Generation of Law Enforcement Through Emotional Intelligence” by Lt. Phlunte Riddle. provide the following:
1. A brief introduction of the article, including information about the author
2. Who are the baby boomers? Who makes up the Y Generation? How are the individuals entering the workforce different from the supervisors? Why is this important to know?
3. According to the article, emotional intelligence measures what four emotional competencies? What are the corresponding skills to each competency? Why are these so important?
4. Looking at Table 1 in the article, which leadership do you use most often? Provide at least two examples, using either a personal or professional experience, to support this.
5. Summarize California’s POST “Best Practices Update 2006, Recruitment and Retention.” Include the eight strategies required to best retain employees.
6. Discussion of the authors’ conclusions. Do you agree or disagree with him/her? Why?
Your critique should be at least four full pages in length, using APA formatting guidelines for title page, abstract, font, spacing, references, and citations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more