Writing Assignment and Presentation
Case Study—Culture Clashes at SAP
Read the Case: Culture Clashes Make Change Difficult at SAP (ATTACHED). Use the Argosy University online library and the internet for additional research. Imagine you are an HR consultant called in to advise the leadership at SAP. Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation to present your responses to the information below. Use the notes section in PowerPoint to clarify your points. Include a title slide and a reference slide in addition to the main slides. Use at least one chart or graph and at least one other visual aid within your presentation. Utilize at least three outside resources to compose your response. Your presentation should be professional and correctly address your target audience.
1. Provide an executive summary of the main points of the case. Identify and describe the various cultures and differences in those cultures within SAP’s changing environment and employee workforce.
2. In your opinion, what aspects of the changes at SAP would be most difficult for the German employees? Why? Which would be most difficult for the SAP employees in other countries? Why?
3. What HRM activities or functions were affected by the changes described in this case?
4. Recommend at least 3 ideas or concepts the company can implement to help them overcome cultural barriers that are affecting its efforts to become more creative and agile.
5. Propose at least three concrete HR solutions that would improve relations at SAP, resulting in less conflict. Support your proposal with outside research.
Use at least three resources in addition to your textbook to justify your responses. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more