In this assignment, you will create a presentation addressing how gender identity is formed, the scientific evidence for the differences between the genders, and the various influences (biological, social, and cultural) that affect these differences.
Assume you are making a presentation as part of a national symposium on gender development. Your contribution will serve as the introductory presentation to provide context to the symposium and your copresenters. The target audience for this project is the research community.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research how gender identity is formed.
Develop a presentation that addresses the following:
· Introduction: Overview of presentation
· The history of the study of gender
· Ways in which gender is studied
· Psychological theories about gender development
· Relative roles of biological, social, and cultural influences on gender (such as stereotyping and discrimination)
· Scientific evidence for gender differences in the following areas:
o School and work
o Relationships and sexuality
o Health and wellness
o Stress, coping, and psychopathology
· Conclusions that forecast the landscape for gender development at work and home, and in political arenas and initiatives in the coming years
Be sure to cover the following in your presentation:
· Include a title slide and a slide with references.
· Start each slide with a statement about the topic of the slide, and then include several bullet points to support your initial statement.
· Create speaker notes for each slide describing the main talking points for the topic addressed in the slide.
· Include information from your personal experiences and the readings reviewed in the course.
· Provide proper credit to sources and write in a formal and organized fashion.
· At a minimum, cite the online course and the textbook. Additional sources are welcome. Scholarly sources are preferred and can be found through Argosy University online library resources.
· You may also cite nonscholarly references from reputable Web and print sources. For reputable Web sources, look for .org, .net, or .edu sites as opposed to .com sites. Be sure to avoid Wikipedia.
Develop a 10–12-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.ppt.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more