Shi, L. (2014). Overview of health policy. In Introduction to health policy (pp. 3-27). Chicago: Health Administration Press. Please See Attachment with Reading Reference
Shi, L. (2014). Federal health policymaking. In Introduction to health policy (pp. 31-52). Chicago: Health Administration Press.
Shi, L. (2014). Health policymaking at the state and local levels and in the private sector. In Introduction to health policy (pp. 53-73). Chicago:
POLICYMAKING IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR
Health policymaking happens at all levels of government and for a wide variety of topics. The private sector also plays a considerable role in the process. This assignment will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of how policymaking happens in government and the roles of various entities as well as the numerous stakeholders.
Homework Case Assignment
After reading the background materials for Module 1, please address the following questions.
· Compare and contrast policymaking at the federal, state, and local levels. How are they similar? How are they different?
· What is the role of the private sector in policymaking?
· Identify the various stakeholders in health policymaking. Why is it important to seek input from all involved?
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
2. Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages.
3. Support your paper with a minimum of 3 reliable sources. The course textbook counts as one, and at least one of the others should be a peer-reviewed article. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
4. Please use the following resource for evaluating information found on the internet to ensure that you are using reliable sources: https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
5. You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more