University of Phoenix Material
Appendix C: Organizational Requirements for Phototropism Virtual Laboratory Paper
Introduction: Provide readers with the experiment’s background information, and present the hypothesis in approximately 175 words. The introduction must be written in the present tense. Include the following points:
· Discuss the difference between growth and turgor movement in plants. Define phototropism and gravitropism, and explain the fundamental mechanisms of each movement. Indicate why studying tropisms are important for plant science.
· State your hypothesis of how meristem movement occurs in plants in response to sunlight. Explain how your hypothesis will be tested. In 1 to 2 sentences, explain what you expect will happen, and include at least one alternative outcome.
Methods: In approximately 175 words, describe how the phototropism experiment was conducted. Include the following points:
· Experimental design: Describe treatments for the test seedling and positive and negative controls. Why does the experiment include all three treatments? What does each treatment allow you to understand?
· Data collection: How did you collect data? Over what time period was the data collected?
Results: In at least 175 words, describe the results. Include the following points:
· Begin with a 1- to 2-sentence summary of your findings.
· Include the graphs generated from your spreadsheet. Your graphs must be labeled. Summarize the results discovered in each graph, and compare results.
Discussion: In no less than 350 words, describe your findings, and consider their importance to plant science. Include the following points:
· Summarize your findings. State whether your hypothesis was supported.
· Explain how phototropism occurs. Include at least one explanation from the text. Do your results allow you to support the explanation with 100% certainty? Why or why not?
Conclusion: Offer a summary of your findings in approximately 175 words. Indicate how this experiment will help scientists understand phototropism. Offer at least one example of what still must be learned about phototropism.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more