You will be creating a case report in stages over four course topics. This assignment will add to your previous work in Topic 3. Use an example from your own personal practice, experience, or own personal/family; however, simulated cases are not acceptable for practice hours and therefore not acceptable for this assignment. Examples might include a patient with Duchesne’s muscular dystrophy. Huntington’s disease, Down’s syndrome, sickle cell anemia, BRCA 1 or BRCA 2 mutations, or other genetic disorder that you and/or the organization you practice in may specialize in treating.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research article related to this topic. Please be sure to clearly inject proper in-text citations when necessary and throughout the content of the paper.
· You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
For this assignment (Part 3 of the Case Report), write a 1,200-1,500 word paper incorporating genetics information learned from assigned readings in Topics 1-5. Include the following:
1. Examine how genetics can influence policy issues.
2. Discuss any nutritional influences for the cause of this disease.
3. Discuss the process of nutritional assessment and counseling as it relates to health, prevention, screening, diagnostics, prognostics, selection of treatment, and monitoring of treatment effectiveness.
4. Discuss the prevalence rates, testing, treatment, and prognosis as they relate to human nutrition.
Note This is the next part of the case report (first part is attached ) that has been continuing (sickle cell anemia). PLEASE answer each part in depth, not just a few sentences. including the articles (in-text citations) in the paragraphs to back up the research. This is what the instructor is looking for.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more