2. What is the main character fighting for in one word (what does he or she want)?
3. What is the verb that best describes how the main character is fighting for (demand, beg, plea, intimidate, etc- look up active verbs on the web for ideas)?
4. Put these three things together to find the spine of the main character which is often the Spine of the Play. ( Question 1-Main character… Question 3 verbs… Question 2 object s/he is fighting for). An example from the Three Little Pigs could be ‘Pig 3 values hardwork.’< /font>
5. If you could set Miss Julie in any time period what time period would you choose and why (the why is the most important part here)?
6. What is the central image of your re-envisioned Miss Julie? What visual (could be an actual image of an item or a description of an action) do you want the audience to see to embody the whole of your interpretation? In the original script, one could argue that the slamming door was the central image.
7. What is the purpose of your new script? What do you want the audience to think/do/feel after seeing your re-envisioned production?
8. To espouse your concept, review your answers to questions 5,6, and 7 and restate these answers in a concise paragraph describing how you re-envision Miss Julie.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more