communication has improved with the use of facebook and cellular texting
Argumentative research paper
at least 10 printed sources and no more than 3 websites
1. The paper should be an argument rather than a report. It must consider both sides
of the issue. Will your reader understand what you are arguing for and what you
are arguing against?
2. The paper should maintain a formal, objective, impersonal tone. Use of first and
second person pronouns must be avoided. Write the paper from a third person
point of view. Donâ€™t try to â€œchit-chatâ€ with your reader; donâ€™t ask questions and
then go on to answer them. Instead make assertions that are supported by
evidence or logic. Avoid vulgarity, slang, and colloquial language. Police are
â€œpolice,â€ not â€œcopsâ€ or â€œpigsâ€; children are â€œjuvenilesâ€ or â€œadolescentsâ€ or
â€œteenagersâ€ or â€œminorsâ€ or â€œchildren,â€ not â€œkids.â€
3. The paper should integrate borrowed material smoothly into the context of the
argument it is developing. (Hacker 418-426)
4. The paper should manipulate borrowed material to advance the writerâ€™s argument
rather than to summarize the arguments of those who are being borrowed from.
5. The paper should adhere strictly to MLA format as illustrated in the sample
research paper provided by the textbook.
6. The paper should display logical development of ideas and smooth transitions
7. The paper should consist of clear, well structured, idiomatic sentences that are
grammatically correct. Sentence fragments, comma slices, run-ons, faulty
pronoun references, or lack of agreement between subjects and verbs or between
pronouns and antecedents will hurt significantly the grade assigned to the paper.
8. The paper should display proper MLA format in citation and documentation of
sources. (Hacker 426-466)
9. The â€œWorks Citedâ€ page(s) should list only sources that are cited in the text, and
all sources cited in the text must be identified on the â€œWorks Citedâ€ page(s).
10. The â€œWorks Citedâ€ page(s) should identify a minimum of ten print sources and no
more than three web sites.
11. The paper should be printed in 12 point font size (pica), maintain one inch
margins, and be consistently double spaced from beginning to end
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more