1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: Minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community nursing
1. Analyze the roots of public health nursing. Explain its influence on practice today.
Part 2: Nursing Research
1. What are the challenges encountered in data collection as it applies to research?
2. What are the types of interview technique when interviewing participants?
3. List your preferences and tell us why?
Part 3: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
This week, you have looked at interpreting test results. When your students sit for the NCLEX exam, they will receive a candidate performance report.
Look at the sample report at the following link:
Also examine the following resources:
1. How you could use the data in the student’s individual report
2. How you could usethese types of resources to coach your student in creating a new study plan to successfully pass the NCLEX exam.
Part 4: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
1. Explain about what you have learned throughout the course regarding assessment in nursing for both theoretical and clinical courses.
This course provides students both formative and summative assessment strategies that can be implemented to evaluate learners, programs, and performance in a variety of settings, such as classroom, laboratories and clinical areas. Evidence-based approaches to determine the effectiveness of instruction will be presented, along with methods for interpreting and analyzing date for measurement of student learning outcomes. This course will also add to the nurse educator’s competencies in the use of various strategies to recommend changes based on the results of the assessments made to achieve the highest standards of excellence.
2. What are your biggest take-aways for your future role as a nurse educator?
3.Were there any surprises or “Aha” moments that helped you understand some of your past experiences with evaluation? What areas/topics will you research further (successfully evaluating)? Why?
Part 5: Ethical
1. Describe different ways that social media use can violate ethical nursing practices.
2. How can ethical social media use be beneficial to health care professionals and their patients?
Part 6: Ethical
1. Describe a clinical situation in which a registered nurse may encounter moral distress.
2. Answer the following question for explain the situation, and the possible mitigation strategies.
• Act to implement strategies for changes to preserve your integrity and authenticity.
• Assess sources of your moral distress to prepare for an action plan.
• Affirm your distress and commitment to take care of yourself and address moral distress.
• Ask appropriate questions to become aware that moral distress is present.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more