Remember is a Reflection about the class
1) Minimum 9 ull pages
Minimum 3 pages per document- not words
Cover or reference page not included
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
You can write in the first person.)
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years.
American Association of Colleges of Nursing [AACN]. (2008). The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice. Washington, DC: Author.
You must submit 3 documents (each one 3 pages).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
1) Introduction (minimum 1/2 page):
Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
a. Course Reflection
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy. (See file 1)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
-The students will identify the physiological process of aging.
– The students will be able to differentiate the adaptative human response to the aging process.
– The student will be able to manage and care older adults and their families.
2) Body (minimum 2 pages):
The BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) outline a number of healthcare policy and advocacy competencies for the BSN-prepared nurse. Reflect on the course readings, discussion threads, and applications you have completed across this course and write a reflective essay regarding the extent to which you feel you are now prepared to Nursing and the Aging Family and:
1 “Conduct comprehensive and focused physical, behavioral, psychological, spiritual, socioeconomic, and environmental assessments of health and illness parameters in patients, using developmentally and culturally appropriate approaches.
2. Recognize the relationship of genetics and genomics to health, prevention, screening, diagnostics, prognostics, selection of treatment, and monitoring of treatment effectiveness, using a constructed pedigree from collected family history information as well as standardized symbols and terminology.
3. Implement holistic, patient centered care that reflects an understanding of human growth and development, pathophysiology, pharmacology, medical management, and nursing management across the health illness continuum, across the lifespan, and in all healthcare settings.
4. Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, including the patient and the patient’s support network.
5. Deliver compassionate, patient centered, evidence-based care that respects patient and family preferences.
6. Implement patient and family care around resolution of end of life and palliative care issues, such as symptom management, support of rituals, and respect for patient and family preferences.
7. Provide appropriate patient teaching that reflects developmental stage, age, culture, spirituality, patient preferences, and health literacy considerations to foster patient engagement in their care.
8. Implement evidence-based nursing interventions as appropriate for managing the acute and chronic care of patients and promoting health across the lifespan.
9. Monitor client outcomes to evaluate the effectiveness of psychobiological interventions.
10. Facilitate patient centered transitions of care, including discharge planning and ensuring the caregiver’s knowledge of care requirements to promote safe care.
11. Provide nursing care based on evidence that contributes to safe and high-quality patient outcomes within healthcare microsystems.
12. Create a safe care environment that results in high quality patient outcomes.
13. Revise the plan of care based on an ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes.
14. Demonstrate clinical judgment and accountability for patient outcomes when delegating to and supervising other members of the healthcare team.
15. Manage care to maximize health, independence, and quality of life for a group of individuals that approximates a beginning practitioner’s workload
16. Demonstrate the application of psychomotor skills for the efficient, safe, and compassionate delivery of patient care.
17. Develop a beginning understanding of complementary and alternative modalities and their role in health care.
18. Develop an awareness of patients as well as healthcare professionals’ spiritual beliefs and values and how those beliefs and values impact health care.
19. Manage the interaction of multiple functional problems affecting patients across the lifespan, including common geriatric syndromes. 20. Understand one’s role and participation in emergency preparedness and disaster response with an awareness of environmental factors and the risks they pose to self and patients
21. Engage in caring and healing techniques that promote a therapeutic nurse patient relationship.
22. Demonstrate tolerance for the ambiguity and unpredictability of the world and its effect on the healthcare system as related to nursing practice.” (pp. 31-32).
Conclusion (minimum 1/2 page)
An effective conclusion identifies the main ideas and major conclusions from the body of your essay. Minor details are left out. Summarize the benefits of the pertinent BSN Essential and sub-competencies (AACN, 2008) pertaining to scholarship for evidence-based practice
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more