For your Discussion post this week, you will be able to pick a topic that pertains to adult criminal court that is consistent with your career goals, experience, and/or interests. Consider whether you will be working as a forensic researcher or understanding forensic psychology from a clinical perspective.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Review the Learning Resources for this week. Select one of the following topics that pertains to adult criminal court:
o 1. Victim’s rights
o 2. Competency to stand trial
o 3. Criminal responsibility
o 4. Estimating violence risk
o 5. Criminal characteristics such as personality or thinking style
· Find at least one scholarly reading from a peer-reviewed source not included in the Learning Resources about the topic you have selected that pertains to the role of forensic psychology professional in the criminal system.
NEEDS TO BE 2-4 PARAGRAPHS
· Give a 1- to 2-sentence summary of your peer-reviewed source(s).
· Based on the information in your peer-reviewed article, describe some of the roles and responsibilities of the forensic psychology professional in the area that you selected.
· How can knowledge of your chosen topic and the role of the forensic psychology professional be applied to Walden University’s social change mission?
· Support your response with evidence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more