CROSS CULTURAL HEALTH PRESPECTIVES: ROLE of Program Planners and Policy Makers in Health Promotion
For this assignment, read the background information and then learn about Diane Mathis’ experience with non-English-speaking patients.
Read the Intro and the Case Story. Then listen to the Lecture. http://support.mchtraining.net/national_ccce/case2/home.html
In a paper:
1. Compare and contrast the range of medical language interpretation and describe what is considered “best practice.”
2. Consider and describe at least two scenarios in situations in which patients are non-English speaking and qualified language interpretation is not provided. What are the key ethical principles to be considered? What are the implications for the patient in each alternative?
3. How would the scenario relate to your own health profession’s code of ethics? If you are not currently working in health care, you should use the code of ethics for the profession you plan to pursue upon graduation.
4. Compare and contrast the model of medical practice between the U.S. (Western scientific paradigm of medicine) and another country with a different culture.
5. Which healthcare model is better and why?
Length: 3 pages (excluding the cover page and the reference list).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more