• In addition to the artists, pay attention to Virginia Dwan (who owned a gallery that supported these artists) and Willoughby Sharp, a writer. Like the Hesse documentary, I want this movie to give you some insight into the network of people connected by art. How does the film show that these different roles support and even influence each other?
• Nancy Holt talks about “unlearning” concepts and ideas. What did the earth/land artists want to unlearn?
• Lawrence Weiner, describing his wall deconstruction, describes: “It’s not a precious unique object…. but it’s a unique idea… I like the idea that you can’t insure the work, and you can’t lose it, you can’t damage it. Nothing can happen to it, it’s there forever.” Reflect a bit further on this notion of art you can’t lose or damage and connect it to at least one other artist or artwork we’ve looked at.
• Towards the end of the film, Dennis Oppenheim talks about “sculpture as place” — do you find this an interesting or convincing idea? Why/why not?
• Finally, what is one artist or artwork in this movie that is particularly compelling to you, or that just stays with you, for any reason? Why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more