There are three learning activities below. Please respond to at least two learning activities and respond to at least two classmates’ postings. Be sure to include the learning activity number you are responding to. Use APA format for citations and include a reference list.
Learning Activity 1: Entrepreneurship
Take a look at the Forbes list of The World’s 12 Most Powerful Entreprenuers of 2013 (link below).
Choose an entrepreneur. The entreprenuer does not have be from the Forbes list. You may choose an entrepreneur that you know from a small business.
Who did you pick and why? Share a description of the entrepreneur’s business venture. What traits do you recognize in this person that makes him/her successful? What setbacks and challenges has the entrepreneur faced? How were they overcome? What has the person contributed to his or her industry? To the overall economy?
Learning Activity 2: Business Building
Scenario: You are the lead entrepreneur in building a business. You have little money to start off with. Think about what kind of business you would like to launch and answer the following questions. Please include as much detail as possible.
1. What is your core product or service?
2. What differentiates your products or services from others in the market?
3. Where will your business be located?
4. How many employees will you need?
5. What type of suppliers do you need?
6. How much money will you need to get started? Will you need to get a loan?
7. How long will it take before your products or services are available?
8. Who will be your competition?
9. How will your price your competition or services compared to your competition?
10. When do you expect to start making profit?
11. What are legal implications in your business?
12. What kind of insurance do you need?
13. How will you advertise?
14. How will you manage the business?
Learning Activity 3 – Mergers and Acquisitions
Choose a recent merger or acquisition and discuss the following below.
1) Analyze both parties involved and what each gained and lost in the merger or acquisition
2) How were employees affected by the process?
3) Did consumers ultimately gain or lose as a result of the merger or acquisition?
4) Did the government attempt to intervene in limiting or shaping the merger or acquisition process? If so, how?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more