1. Identify the primary interventions a human service professional may use in preventing child abuse and neglect in a family setting.
2. Describe methods a human service professional may use in the prevention of child abuse and neglect in the school setting.
3. Analyze the need for societal changes in preventing future abuse and neglect.
4. In your textbook, Hirschy and Wilkinson (2010) make the point that it is our responsibility to understand what makes a family strong. According to the text, what are the characteristics of a strong family?
Hirschy, S., & Wilkinson, E. (2010). Protecting our children: Understanding and preventing abuse and neglect in early childhood. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
5. When we work with a child/children we often work also with their family. What are the primary factors human service professionals should consider when working to prevent or address child abuse and neglect in a family setting? What are the potential effects on the family setting due to the intervention?
6. Children likely spend a majority of their time in school and with their teachers. What should a human services professional consider when working to prevent or address child abuse and neglect in a school setting?
7. It seems that there are several skills and perspectives that would be necessary for the human service professional to be successful as they work to protect children. According to Hirschy & Wilkinson (2010), what are some of the requirements and qualifications for the human service worker in working to prevent child abuse and neglect?
Hirschy, S., & Wilkinson, E. (2010). Protecting our children: Understanding and preventing abuse and neglect in early childhood. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth 8. what are some societal interventions to prevent child abuse and neglect?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more