(1) Should fathers have as much say as mothers in deciding whether an abortion be performed? If yes, and if the mother and the father disagree on the decision, who should have the ultimate control over such decision?
(2) Considering that in-vitro fertilization (IVF) is an artificial enabling of a life that otherwise could not have naturally occurred, and that abortion is an artificial disabling of a life that otherwise could naturally have continued, is IVF as morally problematic as abortion? NOTE: IVF uses fertile sperm and fertile eggs (from intended “users” or donors) which are placed in a petri-dish (‘vitro’ means ‘glass’), allowed to fertilize in vitro under an artificially (technologically) enabled environment, the formed cell is allowed to multiply for several days, thereafter is implanted if the intended “user” (mother, or couple) so chooses – some embryos are rejected given various genetic defects detected while still in vitro, when such tests are done upon request from “user”.
1. In order to ethically (rather than capriciously) defend Explain clearly and thoroughly how the the chosen ethics theory supports a particular moral position.
NOTE: What moral (ethical) position follows logically is determined by the respective dilemma and by the specific ethics principle applied (ethics theory).
2. Choose ethics theory and address (morally evaluate) you have selected above.
Show how this ethics theory would respond to the above moral position and ethical justification provided. Two cases might arise:
(2.a.) This second theory might result in the same moral stance but for different reasons given that ethics theories appeal to different moral principles – hence different reasoning algorithms – in order to derive a conclusion. If so, explain clearly how and why this second ethics theory supports its conclusion which happens to be the same as the conclusion arrived at using the previous ethics theory – under (1) – but based on a different moral justification (moral principles).
(2.b) This second ethics theory might result in a different moral stance (position), given its principles. Explain clearly and thoroughly why that is the case.
(3) Finally, between the two ethics theories you have used above in order to explain WHY the support (principles) offered by your preferred (chosen) theory are more convincing, or more generally acceptable, or more useful, or applicable in resolving the selected dilemma.
To accomplish the above you must:.
THE ASSIGNMENT NEEDS TO BE !
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more