Gideon v. Wainwright 372 U.S. 335, 83 S. Ct. 792 (1963).
Your paper should incorporate the following areas. Headings for different sections can be used.
1. The history of the 6th Amendment as it relates to the right of counsel.
2. The history of Gideon the man and the case from his crime through trial and appeal and what ultimately happened to the case after the Supreme Court ruling.
3. A synopsis of the U.S. Supreme Court Opinion.
4. A social history of the time as it relates to this case.
5. A look at the current state of the public defender system.
6. Was the goal of providing criminal defendants counsel met. Is the system fair today.
7. Anything else that you found interesting.
This paper does not have a page limit, do a thorough but concise analysis.
Write your paper in Times New Roman 12 point font.
Use APA format: Cover page, citations and reference page. [See: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.) if you have questions on APA formatting]
You should have at least 10 citations including the actual case. [Although you may well have twice as many]
( on the attachement its what I wrote if someone can fix it for me as it states on instructions 1-7)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more