Textbook: Bartollas, Miller., Juvenile Justice in America, 7th Ed., Pearson, 2014
01. Give an overview of the early history of juvenile justice and how it came to be formed in the United States.
02. Explain the concept of “parens patriae.”
03. Compare and contrast the four models devised by the juvenile justice system to deal with youth crime.
04. Identify and describe the different types of research methodologies used to collect data on juvenile crime and offenders.
05. What do the UCR’s generally show about youth crime in the United States?
06. What do juvenile court statistics show about youth crime in the United States?
07. Summarize in your own words the history of police-juvenile relationships as presented in the text.
08. Describe police discretion and the factors that influence discretion.
09. Describe in detail the legal rights of arrested juveniles.
10. Summarize in your own words the developing trends in how police deal with juveniles.
Don’t use big words.
I can pay with paypal.
These questions can be found within Chapters 1, 2, and 5.
Do #1, allow me to see it to judge your abilities..
Once I approve your initial attempt, finsih 1-5.. and I can pay for half.. or finish 1-10 and I can pay for all of them.
I will not approve anyone to complete this assignment without first answering #1 or any of the other random questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more