Module 4 HR
This assignment was locked Dec 16 at 12:59am.
Read and Review Chapter 12.
“From a strategic perspective, it is imperative that employers provide the types of benefits that motivate workers and encourage them to stay with a company.” Research indicates the importance for HR professionals to identify and implement competitive benefits that are desirable to employee.
Research Employee Benefits and explain/identify:
– How companies utilize benefits as a competitive advantage?
– Trends in retirement plans and also compare the advantages and/or disadvantages of a defined benefit versus defined contribution plans.
– Growth and trend of financial, family-oriented, and time-off benefits and outline their importance to employees.
– Importance of managing the cost of health benefits and identify how organizations are mitigating the rising cost(s)?
· Write a 3-4 page double-spaced, 12 font, and APA formatted paper that addresses the items above.
· Do not use first person. This paper isn’t your opinion. Your paper is guided by your research.
· The 3-4 pages does not include the title page or reference page.
· Include a title page properly formatted in APA.
· You Do NOT need to include an abstract
· Make sure to include an Introduction to your paper. Your introduction needs to include a strong preview sentence.
· Create headings in the body of the paper (between the Introduction and Conclusion) that are named based on the content in that section of the paper. For example, your headings could be the trends you identified. Please review the APA Heading Format Guidelines (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.) in order to develop a good understanding of how to format the headings in your paper.
· Include a Reference page. You must include a minimum of 5 references (textbook and 4 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library E-Resources).
Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements.
Your submission will go through turnitin. Turnitin evaluates the originality score of your paper. Your turnitin score should be 25% or less.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more