-thie request is based on the content in the secound request.
1- in seperate paper write the thesis in seperate
2- and write the outlines in seperate paper
from the book The seagull Reader, there is a play called
A Raisin in the Sun, by Lorraine Hansberry
required to write an original analysis of a piece of dramatic writing from Raisin in the Sun. Writing an analysis of dramatic writing commonly entails formulating and arguing a thesis that synthesizes a thematic aspect of the writing with a formal one.
For instance, consider the way in which a particular literary device at work in your selected work contributes to conveying a theme or idea there. (Remember that a theme is not merely a topic; rather, a theme expresses an idea about a given topic.) The device and theme you discuss for a particular piece of fiction are yours to choose.
For examples of the literary devices at work in these plays – look to the introduction in our Seagull Reader (the blue book). Specifically, “The Parts of a Play section”: plot, character, spectacle, & symbolism.
the introduction link is this: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/27qqrif23i1owu2/AABlnrNqdQvlH_Wqvza1TYtPa
• identify a literary theme within a text, present a position, and create a specific thesis on that issue and place it at the end of the introduction with red color.
• support their position with credible, varied, and verifiable textual evidence.
• demonstrate an understanding of the complexity of the literary readings by acknowledging that the argument being made does not exclude other possible readings.
• understand that the persona of the writer projects is part of the effectiveness of the argument.
• demonstrate an understanding of the rhetorical situation of their argument.
Characteristics of the Argument Essay
A successful essay
• provides an introduction that creates interest rather than merely presenting background information.
• offers a specific and debatable thesis in the introduction that focuses the essay as argumentation.
• presents an objective stance by the use of the third-person voice.
• includes specific details and textual evidence.
• correctly integrates quotations and conforms to MLA documentation and format guidelines.
paper must contain a thesis ( MARK THE THESIS ON RED COLOR PLEASE ), and that thesis must organize your ideas. A thesis is your claim about a topic – what are you trying to prove in your paper?
Use direct quotes wherever they will help support your ideas. Aim to include at least one direct quote per body paragraph.
Your paper will consist of an introduction (the thesis will be its last sentence), body paragraphs (however many you need), and a conclusion (that brings up a new idea/perspective).
uploading the paper structure ..please follow
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more