3. In the section “Business Associations: A Comparative Perspective”, three categories are identified, individualist, associational, corporatist. Identify a country that would fit in each category and explain your choices. Which would you suggest would make the most sense for the US given its politics, economy and society? Explain. Can it be instituted? Why/why not?
4. It is said that authority in the United States is dispersed and fragmented. What is meant by that statement? Would you say that this fact redounds to the advantage or, disadvantage for US business in trying to affect policy outcomes? In your answer cite a policy problem affecting business to illustrate your point. Explain.
5. Discuss monetary and fiscal policy. Which would you suggest makes more sense for the US to emphasize today when crafting macroeconomic policy? Explain. Is that the one being emphasized? Why/why not? Again, be sure to consider contemporary politics in providing your response. Give me an example of an aspect of the US economy that will likely be positively affected by the course that you suggest
6. Discuss the globalization of business activity. What were the circumstances that brought it about? Has the globalization of business activity served as a net positive or negative for US business, in your opinion? Discuss international trade policy and the evolution of the US attitude toward international trade. Explain. Given the views stated in your answers to the two foregoing questions, would you suggest that the US continue with current global trade regime or, endeavor to transform it? Explain.
7. Discuss subgovernments. Does the Constitution of the United States support them, in your view? Explain, citing relevant Articles and Amendments. When did subgovernments begin to appear? Why? What role did they play in policymaking a century ago? Explain. What happened to bring about a change in their role, if any change has occurred? Which would you suggest has had the more positive impact on problem solving in the United States, the situation today or, that of a century ago? Explain.
8. After several years of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, we are able to make a preliminary assessment of whether or not government or the market are the best problem solving mechanism to address the problems of the uninsured. Which do you choose? Make a constitutional argument for both sides of that debate. Discuss the policy process that likely occurred to bring the ACA about. What is the current stage? What should be next?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more