Develop a PowerPoint 10 slide presentation with introduction and conclusion that answers the following 12 questions
1. What is the relationship between discounting and compounding interest?
2. What is the relationship between the present-value factor and the annuity present-value factor?
3. What will $5,000 invested for 10 years at 8 percent compounded annually grow to? How many years will it take $400 to grow to $1,671 if it is invested at 10 percent compounded annually? At what rate would $1,000 have to be invested to grow to $4,046 in 10 years?
4. Calculate the future sum of $1,000, given that it will be held in the bank for 5 years and earn 10 percent compounded semiannually.
5. What is an annuity due? How does this differ from an ordinary annuity?
6. What is the present value of an ordinary annuity of $1,000 per year for 7 years discounted back to the present at 10 percent? What would be the present value if it were an annuity due?
7. What is the future value of an ordinary annuity of $1,000 per year for 7 years compounded at 10%? What would be the future value if it were an annuity due?
8. You have just borrowed $100,000, and you agree to pay it back over the next 25 years in 25 equal end-of-year payments plus 10 percent compound interest on the unpaid balance. What will be the size of these payments?
9. What is the present value of a $1,000 perpetuity discounted back to the present at 8 percent?
10. What is the present value of a $1,000 annuity for 10 years, with the first payment occurring at the end of year 10 (that is, ten $1,000 payments occurring at the end of year 10 through 19), given a discount rate of 10 percent?
11. Given a 10 percent discount rate, what is the present value of an perpetuity of $1,000 per year if the first payment does not begin until the end of year 10?
12. Describe how Matthew 25:14-30 relates to the time value of money and concepts included in the various questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more