Unit 1 Article Review
Using the CSU Online Library, locate a peer reviewed article that discusses research in an organization. Topic ideas might include the role of research, development of research studies, integration of different types of methods, or the communication of research results within an organization. You are also required to locate a second peer-reviewed to support your assertions about the article being reviewed. Note that these are ideas; please expand within the parameters of research used within organizations. Respond to the following questions/topics:
1. Summarize the article with an eye on the author’s main point.
2. How does this article contribute to contemporary thinking about research?
3. How does this article illustrate the importance of using research to make decisions within an organization?
4. How can information in this article be applied to your field?
5. What is your opinion on the topic of this article?
You’re APA – formatted response must be a minimum of three pages in length (not including the title and reference pages). Your sources should be located using the CSU Online Library and must be peer- reviewed. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Unit II Scholarly Activity
Business problems are basically information problems because if a company had all the necessary information, it could solve the problems. Using the CSU Online Library, explore the topic of how research is conducted in organizations to address problems or issues. Then, select a company that is of interest to you, and respond to the following questions/topics:
1. Briefly describe your company. Identify potential problems or issues (current or future) that your company might address with a research study.
2. What indicators are prevalent demonstrating that the company is effectively (or ineffectively) using research studies within the organization?
3. How might the company use secondary research? How might they use primary research?
4. What might this company do in the future to expand its research? Include your rationale.
Your APA -formatted response must be a minimum of three pages in length
(not including the title and reference pages) and must include an introduction, thesis statement and a clear discussion of the questions/topics above. Your response must include a minimum of two credible references. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more